- Model #:76600R:100 VAC to 277 VAC (2 Wire + Earth)
- Model #:76610R:100 VAC to 250 VAC (2 Wire + Earth)
- Dual frequency 115 and 132 kHz.Two-way communications on the LonWorks PL channel based on the ISO/IEC 14908-3 standard.
- Power Line Repeating:The CPD 3000 can repeat messages within the outdoor lighting network, as requested by the Segment Controller.If PL communications fail between the Segment Controller and a particular CPD 3000 module, the Segment Controller can dynamically specify another CPD 3000 to act as a repeater to maintain overall network communications.If the network includes CRD 3000 PL/RF Bridge modules, the Segment Controller can route messages throughout the network using either Power Line or Radio Frequency communications, as needed.
- Metering capability with 2% accuracy
- Dimming capability using PWM and 0-10 V
- Filtered auxiliary power output for lighting
- Maximum 500 W luminaires
- Switched internal relay for turning lights on/off
- Greater than 48 dB attenuation for lighting noise sources (built-in filter)
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +70 °C
- Fully potted electronics
- Storage Temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Vibration:5 - 7.5 Hz @ 0.5” D.A., 5.5 - 200 Hz @ 1.5g
- Shock:30 g @ 11 ms; 100 g @ 3 ms (half sine)
- FCC Part 15 Class B
- This product meets CB Certification.
- UL 60950, UL 60950-1
- CE — Europe, EN 60950-1, EN 55022, EN 55024
- C -Tick — Australia, AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class 22
- FCC — US, FCC Part 15 Subpart B
- VCCI — Japan, CISPR 22 Class B
- cUL — Canada, cUL C22.2 No. 60950-00